JWEB Development ATEST (referred to as “ATEST” within this policy) is an open source Identity Management and Entitlement Server that is based on open standards and specifications.
This policy describes how ATEST captures your personal information, the purposes of collection, and information about the retention of your personal information. Please note that this policy is for reference only, and is applicable for the software as a service.
What is personal information?
JWEB Development considers anything related to you, and by which you may be identified, as your personal information. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Your user name (except in cases where the user name created by your employer is under contract)
- IP address used to log in
- Your device ID if you use a device (e.g., phone or tablet) to log in
Additionally ATEST also collects the following information that is not considered personal information, but is used only for statistical purposes. The reason for this is that this information can not be used to track you.
- City/Country from which you originated the TCP/IP connection
- Time of the day that you logged in (year, month, week, hour or minute)
- Type of device that you used to log in (e.g., phone or tablet)
- Operating system and generic browser information
Collection of personal information
ATEST collects your information only to serve your access requirements. For example:
- Your IP address to detect any suspicious login attempts to your account.
- Attributes like your first name, last name, etc., to provide a rich and personalized user experience.
- Your security questions and answers only to allow account recovery.
Use of personal information
ATEST will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected (or for a use identified as consistent with that purpose).
- To provide you with a personalized user experience. ATEST uses your name and uploaded profile pictures for this purpose.
- To protect your account from unauthorized access or potential hacking attempts. ATEST uses HTTP or TCP/IP Headers for this purpose.
- IP address
- Browser fingerprinting
- Derive statistical data for analytical purposes on system performance improvements. ATEST will not keep any personal information after statistical calculations. Therefore, the statistical report has no means of identifying an individual person.
ATEST may use
- IP Address to derive geographic information
- Browser fingerprinting to determine the browser technology or/and version
Disclosure of personal information
ATEST only discloses personal information to the relevant applications (also known as “Service Providers”) that are registered with ATEST. These applications are registered by the identity administrator of your entity or organization. Personal information is disclosed only for the purposes for which it was collected (or for a use identified as consistent with that purpose), as controlled by such Service Providers, unless you have consented otherwise or where it is required by law.
Please note that the JWEB Development may be compelled to disclose your personal information with or without your consent when it is required by law following due and lawful process.
Where your personal information is stored
ATEST stores your personal information in secured databases. ATEST exercises proper industry accepted security measures to protect the database where your personal information is held. ATEST as a product does not transfer or share your data with any third parties or locations. ATEST may use encryption to keep your personal data with an added level of security.
How long your personal information is retained
ATEST retains your personal data as long as you are an active user of our system. You can update your personal data at any time using the given self-care user portals. ATEST may keep hashed secrets to provide you with an added level of security. This includes:
- Current password
- Previously used passwords
How to request removal of your personal information
You can request the administrator to delete your account. The administrator is the administrator of the tenant you are registered under, or the super-administrator if you do not use the tenant feature. Additionally, you can request to anonymize all traces of your activities that ATEST may have retained in logs, databases or analytical storage.
More information - Changes to this policy